How can we improve Tyche Softwares?

Delivery Date Pro: Including 5 pm-11:59 pm the day before to "same day delivery" with fee

My website, https://carsonscookiefix.com, is a cookie shop and we close at 4:30 pm Monday-Friday. Right now, I have it set up so a customer can place a same-day order if placed before 5 am for an additional $2 fee. However, I'd like the hours of 4:31-11:59 pm THE DAY BEFORE to be included in the same day ordering time frame. So if a customer orders between 4:31 pm the day before through 5 am the next day, it's considered same day shipping for a $2 added fee. I can't use the next day shipping feature because that's already set up for the day before. A customer can order before we close at 4:30 and choose the next day for pick up/delivery with no fee added. How can I do this? As of now, if a customer orders between 4:31 pm-11:59 pm, they can't even choose the next day as their pick up/delivery day, which is not correct. They should be able to choose the next day for a $2 added fee if ordering between that time frame. Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AbbyAbby shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AbbyAbby commented  · 

Hello - I still haven't heard back about this question. When will I get response?

Feedback and Knowledge Base